25 January 2007

Thoughts--Now in Five Assorted Flavors!!

  • I think everyone with a blog will agree that we all need this "Blogito, Ergo Sum" t-shirt. Clearly, the Latin plus obscure philosophy plus internet culture equals cool, right? :D
  • Do they even make side-loading sheet protectors? Down with unnecessary specificity.
  • Telling lies about reading books is bad. Maybe these people need to play a little Canon to release their shame.
  • I just finished reading The Unlikely Romance of Kate Bjorkman on Tuesday. Why didn't someone tell me about this book before? (Joni, I'm looking at you!)
  • Everyone should come to the BYU AML poetry reading thing tonight at 7 pm in 3215 Wilk. I know all three of the poets, and they are amazing.

4 comments:

Katherine said...

That t-shirt is incredibly nerdy. Yay for cultural capital.

And I second the AML comments. Fantastic poets; good company.

alishka babushka said...

ah...but the ward activity sounds much more exciting....

Liz Busby said...

Ah, but the ward activity is tonight and the poetry reading was last night. :D

Marisa VanSkiver said...

I think I need to borrow the Unlikely Romance from you . . . maybe over President's Day weekend, I might actually have some spare time!