03 January 2007

Some More Firsts


Then again, 2007 already has plenty of firsts in it, for being less than a week old. For instance, the first time I've worn contacts, the first time in over a year I've cut my hair, the first time I've ever donated hair, the first time (in a long time) that my hair as been this short, all of which are showcased in this picture. Ten inches off! I think I have to go back to middle school to remember my hair being this length. It's so weird.

Hope it doesn't freak the family or the roommates out too much.

3 comments:

The Girl in the Other Room said...

*snif* I miss your hair ...

Katherine said...

I think your hair looks fantastic.

Cathryn said...

Aahhh!
Aahhh!
Wow! You look fantastic, all the way around. Very surprising, but very fantastic. :)

Oh, by the way, hi! I found you through Katherine's blog. Happy 2007 & all that.